WELCOME NOTES


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Luv u all, mY FrenZ n mY FolloWer

السلام عليكم
Luv u all in my heart Caught My Heart   

Pot Of Goldmarz 

**If One Day..** 

If one day you feel like 
crying...
 

Call me. 
I don't promise that
I will make you laugh, 
But I can cry with you.
If one day you want to run away- 
Don't be afraid to call me. 
I don't promise to ask you to 
stop... 
But I can run with you. 

If one day you don't want to
listen to anyone... 
Call me.
                
I promise to be there for you. 
And I promise to be very quiet.
                                         
But if one day you call... 
And there is no answer... 
Come fast to see me. 
Maybe I need you.
                                        
If I ever ignored you. 
I'm Sorry...
                                
If I ever made you feel bad or put you 
down. 
I'm Sorry... 
                               
If I ever thought I was bigger or better 
than you.
                                           
 I Luv You...            
              
Don't ever forget that! Through bad times                                           
and good,
                                      
I'll always be here for you. 
                                           
I am Sorry...
                                   
For everything wrong I've ever done.
                           
 I'm writing this because what if tomorrow                                                
never comes?
                           
What if i never get to say good-bye or give                                                     
uolls a BIG hug?  

   
What if i never get to say I'm sorry or I                                                
 love you?
                                  
Because what if tomorrow never comes?
                                           
I LOVE YOU!

                                        
 FRIENDS ALWAYS!!!                                            


No comments: